Dental Receptionist Resume Examples - Page 2
Dental Receptionists perform a combination of customer service and administrative duties: greeting clients, helping them to fill forms, gathering patient information, inputting information into electronic databases, and handling schedules and documents. Those seeking to work as Dental Receptionists should have good communication skills, pay attention to details, maintain confidentiality and demonstrate initiative. The most successful resume samples highlight a friendly attitude and courtesy. Based on our resume examples, no formal education is required for this job, except for a high school diploma.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Dental Receptionist Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Responsible for greeting patients and assisting patients with registration paperwork or changes in information.
- Review patient health history records and update as necessary.
- Responsible for reviewing dental fee tickets and ensuring procedures are billed properly.
- Ensure that patients are aware of billing and collection policies prior to booking major procedures.
- Review payment plan options with patients, collect required copayments and perform collection activities.
- Manage daily patient schedules for three dentals hygienists, to maximize bookings and minimize downtime.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls and providing a positive environment while dealing with questions.
- Initiate contact with patients for missed appointments, fees, and follow up procedures.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!