Performed all aspects of dentistry, treating over 5000 patients, including routine restorative treatment, extensive cosmetic procedures, prosthodontics (crown/bridge, implant, dentures, CEREC), endodontics (anterior/molar), extractions, periodontal therapy and treatment, oral diagnosis, TMJ therapy, sleep apnea appliance therapy, and treatment planning.
- Consistently exceeded and surpassed 95% dental readiness through implementing and developing new patient care initiatives
- Easily handles treating multiple patients per hour, running multiple operatories, and utilizes time efficiently
- Motivated to succeed and exceed expectations
- Coordinated treatment directly with specialists gaining valuable knowledge and perspective in patient care
- Experienced in working with a wide range of personalities and people, trained dental assistants, delegated responsibilities to various personnel
- Strong working knowledge of dentistry and valuable experience gained through working in some of the busiest and largest dental clinics in the world.
- Completed challenging general practice residency, gaining valuable knowledge and experience in treating medically compromised patients. Developed a strong medical background. Well versed in not only oral disease but also the systemic connection, with vast knowledge of medications. Presented grand rounds presentations, served on-call, gained unique experience in treating maxillofacial injuries and dental emergencies. Rotated through all dental and various medical specialties.