Registered Dental Assistant
Managed all aspects of front desk operations including multi-line telephone, patient reception, and appointment scheduling. Interacted extensively with vendors; procured dental equipment and products. Delivered presentations to potential clients related to various dental treatments. Monitored all records and policies related to OSHA and back-office sterilization processes. Generated detailed reports of daily productivity; prepared and monitored patient records; resolved insurance and billing issues. Recruited, trained, and supervised 6 staff members. Served as office representative during several dental seminars and CDA / ADA events.
- Introduced several new methodologies to streamlined operations and drive business growth; realized 20% improvement in production and profits.
- Devised and implemented standardized policies and efficient workflow, which cut operating costs 25%.
- Participated in setup of new state-of-the-art office; efforts led to increased profits and productivity levels.
- Successfully influenced clients purchasing decisions by delivering high-impact presentations; secured numerous sales for full mouth cosmetic reconstruction and various dental hygiene products.
- Built a highly productive team focused on delivering quality service and business growth; trained staff members regarding all facets of business procedures and customer service, which optimized daily operations.
- Established long-term relationships with clientele; consistently provided quality service and offered recommendations based on individual needs, which facilitated ongoing business.