Office Admin Cover Letter
Office Admins offer administrative and clerical support to professionals in a company. Thanks to their work, businesses from any industry can run smoothly and be profitable. Examples of Office Admin responsibilities include: taking phone calls, handling correspondence, organizing meetings, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, maintaining databases, overseeing office operations, allocating resources, and monitoring expenses.
Based on our collection of cover letter examples for Office Admin, essential qualifications for the job include:
- Organization and planning
- Detail orientation and accuracy
- Multitasking and time management
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and organization
- Computer competences
- Good presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Telephone etiquette
- Confidentiality and tact
- Project management expertise
Similar Office Admin skills can be checked in the sample cover letter provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Office Admin Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Geere:
Upon learning of your posting for a new Office Administrator, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As a skilled professional with more than 12 years of experience performing comprehensive office and administrative support operations, I am positioned to make a significant contribution to your company.
My background in developing office policies, organizing financial systems and structures, and generating business reports has prepared me to greatly impact Huckleberry, Inc. With my insightful ability to stimulate effective communication and organizational procedures, I excel at managing complex calendars, overseeing accounts payable / receivable functions, and providing exceptional service to support corporate objectives.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Expertly performing a variety of administrative responsibilities, including payroll processing, financial and budgetary analyses, inventory management, and record maintenance.
- Introducing new processes and procedures to stimulate improved efficiency and productivity.
- Achieving business-development efforts and facilitating communication between multiple teams for optimal performance and growth.
- Performing numerous, competing tasks while optimizing workflow and maximizing productivity.
My skills in general administration and organization, along with my dynamic team leadership abilities, position me to excel in this role, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Cecile M. Leon