Customer Service Associate Cover Letter
Customer Service Associates are responsible for cultivating customer relationships and solving any issues that may arise. Essential work activities of a Customer Service Associate include: taking phone calls, answering to customer inquiries, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, greeting customers, offering advice, forwarding major complaints to managers, offering information about products and services, providing administrative support to company staff, and coming up with ideas to improve customer experience.
Based on our selection of Customer Service Associate cover letter samples, essential job requirements are:
- Customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Flexibility and the ability to embrace change
- Being able to work under pressure
- Conflict resolution
- Computer competences
- Problem-solving orientation
- An enthusiastic attitude towards work
Beneath is provided an example cover letter for Customer Service Associate mentioning similar skills and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Customer Service Associate Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Weeks:
When I learned of Soledad’s need for a new Customer Service Associate, I hastened to submit the enclosed resume. As a dedicated professional with solid experience in customer-service-oriented roles, I am quite likely to surpass your expectations for this position.
From communicating with customers and assessing their needs to performing administrative tasks and ensuring superior overall performance, I excel in providing first-rate customer service and maximum satisfaction. My proven success in independent and team-oriented environments—along with my excellent organization and time management skills—prepares me to make a significant impact on your company.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Ensuring outstanding professional communication with a broad range of customers through call center positions with The Gap, Brookstone, and Gymboree, facilitating superior levels of customer service, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Driving adoption of new programs and incentives to accelerate revenue growth; advertising promotions, using persuasive upselling techniques, and educating customers on new initiatives and rewards to encourage and stimulate sales.
- Leveraging excellent self-motivation and prioritization talents to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Excelling within fast-paced atmospheres while resolving issues using excellent problem-solving skills.
With my experience performing all facets of customer service, combined with my inherent interpersonal skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service within your company. I look forward to discussing the position with you in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Desiree E. Herren