Assistant Front Office Manager
Responsible for overseeing Front Desk and Security operation which consisted of training, coaching/counseling, empowering, and scheduling 15 associates. Continuously provide and maintain a safe environment and demonstrate exemplary customer service.
- Performed check ins and check outs of guests as needed.
- Followed up with all guest comment cards via email, mail, or telephone and provided any necessary service recovery.
- Monitors payroll on a daily basis to ensure the maximum productivity while staying within budget.
- Coordinates with all departments such as Housekeeping and Catering Sales to review daily events to offer the best support to employees and guests.
- Continuously coached and counseled associates by role playing likely guest interactions and providing constructive criticism to better meet the expectations of the guest.
- Attended and participated in meetings coordinated within the hotel as well as community meetings which focused on tourism and safety.