Airport Customer Service Agent
Assisted passengers and their bags from the front door to the terminal gate to onboard the aircraft, ready for an on-time take off. Assisted customers on the front /ticketing counter, gate area or baggage service office, boarding, deplaning and dispatching flights on-time.
- Achieved the highest percentage of on time departure as an airport customer service agent
- Created a procedure at the check in counter for passengers to review their final destination and improved company accuracy of properly tagging bags
- Appointed by Station Manager to perform inventory for supplies at ticket counter and to maintain all ticket counter equipment
- Became the lead "go to" person based on knowledge of policies and procedures, and how to operate airport equipment at the ticket counter and gate area
- Implemented a time saving procedure which increased customer satisfaction by reducing the wait time at check-in and increased our on time departures percentage
- Selected by Midway Airlines for Station Supervisor role due to exceptional service and knowledge of airline operation and procedures.