Contract Administrator Cover Letter
Contract Administrators are in charge for the management and execution of contracts on behalf of various organizations. Contract types include rental, sale, purchase, employment, contract proposals, and so on. Essential job functions of a Contract Administrator are developing contract strategies, training staff on related topics, identifying contract conflicts, drafting contracts, performing audits, negotiating terms, liaising between signatories, attending staff meetings, and supporting business objectives.
Employers select candidates whose cover letters highlight the following abilities:
- Knowledge of corporate contracts
- Business acumen
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Deadline orientation
- Excellent attention to details
- Analytical thinking
- Computer proficiency
- Integrity and a professional manner
Beneath is displayed a sample cover letter showcasing comparable Contract Administrator skills and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Contract Administrator Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Cordray:
Upon learning of your need for a seasoned Contract Administrator to join your team, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an experienced and dedicated professional with experience providing comprehensive leadership and support in contract preparation and negotiation, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to your company in this role.
My background consists of more than 15 year’s experience overseeing contract administration functions for companies spanning the technological, manufacturing, and consumer goods sectors. Backed by superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at preparing business contracts with optimal terms and benefits for companies while driving maximum internal productivity and cost efficiency.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Drafting, examining, analyzing, and continually revising contracts, bids, termination letters, RFPs, amendments, and addendums while negotiating strategic terms and mitigating corporate risk.
- Negotiating new contracts with technical service providers, resulting in annual savings of more than $925,000.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to cut costs by contracting—or re-contracting—with key facilities, networks, and other groups in alignment with the strategic goals of the company.
- Working closely with legal teams to stay abreast of internal policies and procedures and ensure full down-the-line compliance with legal regulations and contract verbiage.
- Developing new processes to streamline contract operations during departmental downsizing and work volume increases.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven atmospheres while providing top-level interpersonal skills and maintaining strict attention to detail.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest quality of contract administration and negotiation, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Martha B. Clarke