Recruiting Manager and Command Trainer (e-7)
Led, trained, managed and directed a team of 15 recruiters and average pool of 168 qualified candidates awaiting accession to active duty. Maintained five offices, 3 part time offices and a fleet of 15 cars and 345,000 dollars in operational assets. Directly advised Executive management on all matters involving personnel and production. Recruited the highest caliber men and women into the Naval Service covering an area of 11,000 square miles.
- Led and trained a diverse team of 15 recruiters to attain 100% plus on assigned mission.
- Advised the Chief Recruiter on recruiting operations, capabilities and problems, resulting in determining if personnel were able to continue in a high paced Sales environment or if they were better suited for other positions within the organization.
- As Command Trainer Lead the Command through two National Inspection Team (NIT) inspections with an overall grade of Satisfactory.
- Directly responsible for the development and training progression of 270 military personnel and 30 civilian employee's, helping determine if they are suitable for continuation Recruiting duty.
- Facilitated 38 Achieve Global Professional selling Skills courses in the areas of Coaching and Applications resulting in 95% of personnel achieving the next higher qualification.
- Awarded the "Inspirational Leadership Award" as voted by peers and subordinates for fiscal year 2010.