Field Interviewer/counter and Lister
Conducted screening and interviews of respondents randomly selected to participate in the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) sponsored by the US Public Health Service, using CAPI software and survey interviewing methodology.
- Located selected dwelling units using segment maps and address listings.
- Explained study in detail to an eligible household members, importance of participation, etc so as to encourage them to complete the screener and/or interview.
- Conducted screeners and interviews according to protocol/policies established to ensure the collection of accurate and valid data. Performed duties as Field Interviewer through December, 2015.
- Entered data accurately into system and transmitting daily to the study's home.
- Verifying the boundaries of selected segments using maps, counting the dwelling units, and manually listing all addresses in preparation for the following year's sampling process. Currently performing duties as Counter/Lister.
- Send completed count/list packet to home office.