Performed audits of employer's recruitment and employment practices for the purpose of ensuring compliance with all legal regulations
- Updated and created new Affirmative Action Plans
- Completed annual EEO-1 employer information reports and Federal Contractor Veterans Employment Report VET-100
- Special compliance reporting projects
- Requested data from appropriate personnel
at this job
EEO Specialist, Equity & Affirmative Action
Assisted in the preparation of the state Affirmative Action Plan statistical sections where I collected, sorted, inputted, interpreted data, formulated and calculated numerical data using database, spreadsheet, and Peopleclick Authoria software with the Director of Equity & Affirmative Action. I also gathered and updated all materials for appendices which will be assembled and ready for duplication and distribution to the appropriate parties.
- Provided unclassified hiring departments with Affirmative Action forms as requested or needed.
- Provided forms and answer procedural questions regarding hiring procedures, responded to questions regarding affirmative action, equal opportunity, and updated forms for the search and screens.
- Maintained appropriate lists, records, correspondence as well as the Affirmative Action representatives assigned to all college personnel committees, such as: Tenure, Renewal/Non-renewal, Title Changes, Salary Equity reviews and Search and Screen Committees.
- Prepared purchase orders, duplicating requests, DPR's, TTR's, work orders and expense reports, travel arrangements for workshops, conferences, programs and meetings for the Director, maintain and order office supplies and sort in-coming mail and prepare out-going mail (including all mass mailings).
- Assisted the Director with the hiring, training, and supervision of student employees and/or interns.
- Team Lead the university/community MLK celebration-publicity, coordination of award winners, food service and will do the same for speakers for Social Justice Week.
- Assisted and participated during Alliance meetings and programming.
- Assisted with other work as required by the Director of Equity & Affirmative Action.
at this job
HR Specialist, Sr./eeo Specialist
- Investigate formal and informal harassment and discrimination complaints by interviewing witnesses and analyzing records and documentation of personnel actions and decisions to determine validity and make recommendations for appropriate disciplinary action to correct the situation and mitigate risk to the organization
- Assist management and employees to successfully resolve employee relations, performance, behavior and communication conflicts, concerns and issues
- Investigate policy, safety and Idaho Code behavior violations, then create proper disciplinary documents and performance improvement plans in compliance with current problem solving, disciplinary and due process procedures
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment of positions from entry level to management
- Complete annual Affirmative Action Plan Assurances to verify the organization is in compliance with plan goals for recruitment, training and staffing
- Coordinate, implement and document the employee and applicant interactive process of ADA reasonable accommodation requests and approvals
- Create and present training sessions for contractors, management and staff regarding current policies, best practices and employment laws
at this job
EEO Specialist, Senior Recruiter
- Establish and develop Affirmative Action Plans for all corporate entities in 39 states (6,500 employees, 14 AAP Plans). Conduct quarterly audits to insure compliance to OFCCP Regulations. Point of contact for all OFCCP audits. Communicate results to key management. Responsible for VETS- 100A reporting.
- Responsible for Talent Management of Environmental Health Safety & Training, Land Management, Engineering, IT, and Supply Chain Management organizations.
- Coordinate corporate wide Diversity and Military Recruitment and outreach activities.
at this job