EEO Specialist, Equity & Affirmative Action
Assisted in the preparation of the state Affirmative Action Plan statistical sections where I collected, sorted, inputted, interpreted data, formulated and calculated numerical data using database, spreadsheet, and Peopleclick Authoria software with the Director of Equity & Affirmative Action. I also gathered and updated all materials for appendices which will be assembled and ready for duplication and distribution to the appropriate parties.
- Provided unclassified hiring departments with Affirmative Action forms as requested or needed.
- Provided forms and answer procedural questions regarding hiring procedures, responded to questions regarding affirmative action, equal opportunity, and updated forms for the search and screens.
- Maintained appropriate lists, records, correspondence as well as the Affirmative Action representatives assigned to all college personnel committees, such as: Tenure, Renewal/Non-renewal, Title Changes, Salary Equity reviews and Search and Screen Committees.
- Prepared purchase orders, duplicating requests, DPR's, TTR's, work orders and expense reports, travel arrangements for workshops, conferences, programs and meetings for the Director, maintain and order office supplies and sort in-coming mail and prepare out-going mail (including all mass mailings).
- Assisted the Director with the hiring, training, and supervision of student employees and/or interns.
- Team Lead the university/community MLK celebration-publicity, coordination of award winners, food service and will do the same for speakers for Social Justice Week.
- Assisted and participated during Alliance meetings and programming.
- Assisted with other work as required by the Director of Equity & Affirmative Action.