Recruiter/senior Recruiting Manager
Served as a recruiter and the Senior Manager at the Marine Corps recruiting office in Reno, Nevada.
- Supervised a team of 5 recruiters, canvassing a 60,000 square mile area with a population of over […]
- Took control of the recruiting office after only 7 months of experience when the average is 2 years.
- Motivated the team through challenging transition and a turnover of the entire office without it affecting success.
- Interviewed, screened, sold, and processed over 100 applicants into the [company name].
- Completed 100% of contracting mission all 14 months as senior manager.
- Awarded 3 Letters of Commendation for superior performance.
at this job
District Recruiting Manager
Developed descriptions, conduct performance reviews, and support staff career progression.
- Continually provide policy and procedural guidance to recruiters and senior staff, ensuring 100% compliance.
- Provided formal new hire orientations, developed training curriculum, conducted assessments, identified deficiencies, and reported findings to senior recruiting management.
- Efficient in use of ATS and background check software to rapidly guide applicants through all phases of the hiring process in selection, offer, closing, scheduling, and onboarding tasks
- Received Top Medium Office for the South East Region in FY 2013
- Received Standard of Excellence Award for FY14 and FY15
- Awarded Top Medium Office for the South East Region for 1st Qtr. FY15
- Awarded Top Medium Office for the Nation for 1st Qtr FY15
at this job