Junior Recruiter Resume Samples - Page 3
Junior Recruiters are beginner human resources specialists responsible for finding the right candidates for vacant positions. Duties listed on a well-written resume sample for Junior Recruiter include resume screening, contacting candidates, posting job openings, doing background checks, and providing support to hiring managers. Based on our selection of resumes for Junior Recruiters, essential qualifications for the job are human resources expertise, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, recruiting software knowledge, teamwork, and self-motivation. Junior Recruiters come from various educational backgrounds, and are trained in human resources, organizational psychology, computers, and business administration.
For more information on what it takes to be a Junior Recruiter, check out our complete Junior Recruiter Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Sourced over fifty desirable potential candidates daily via sites such as Career Builder and Monster
- Scheduled and conducted thorough interviews and prescreens with individual candidates daily
- Organized and directed remote recruits to source viable candidates from alternate locations in the Tri-state area
- Attended career fairs in efforts to recruit recent graduates and other applicants at the collegiate-level
- Composed informational blog postings relating to current market trends to be posted on the company website
Labor Studies And Employment Relations
Industrial / Organization Psychology
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!