Assistance General Manager/ HR Representative
Served as a personal relations and personnel consultant; emphasized open communication and strong customer service to maximize guest and staff loyalty
- Helped and solved all employee and guest complaints
- Performed interviews and evaluated new applicants. Checked employment history and provided orientation for new hires and training
- Balanced accounts payables and receivables and reconciled all accounts for the hotel on a regular basis
- Assisted employee with general HR questions regarding employment
- Worked at the front desk, directly interacting with customers and handled numerous cash transactions, credit and direct billing
at this job
Senior HR Representative, Business Partner
Provide HR leadership in key areas including talent planning, performance management, compensation planning, career and leadership development, organizational design, workforce analytics and employee relations. Work in close collaboration with a team of 30 HR business partners to support more than 6,500 employees including 200 Digital Media employees and 800 Engineering employees.
- Advise business unit managers and senior decision makers on critical re-organizational steps including communicating change, gaining employee buy-in, determining severance packages and ensuring legal compliance.
- Consult on various performance management aspects including the impact of headcount and merit pay on the budget and annual operating plan.
- Co-leader of an office re-configuration project to improve employee engagement and talent acquisition efforts.
- Developed and rolled out career level guides to provide employees with more detailed information about achieving career growth; action was a key part of the client’s continued emphasis on improving workforce engagement and retention.
- Manage the analysis of data collected during the annual employee survey and present the analysis to top leaders in the Disney | ABC Television Group.
- Collaborated with colleagues in learning and development to design a development plan for 111 leaders across the technology organization.
at this job
Involved in all aspects of HR including benefits, hiring, orientation, compensation and performance management, FMLA and LOA, and HRIS maintenance in Oracle.
- Assisted employees with maximizing their benefits by guiding them through the claim process for the company's Health Reimbursement Arrangement.
- Discovered discrepancies between third party vendor records and payroll deductions; performed analysis and made necessary corrections.
- Increased employee participation in 401(k) by 10% by promoting educational meetings.
at this job
HR Representative - Recruiting Specialist
Responsible for full recruiting process using iCims Recruiting tools - sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, offer letter generation.
- Closed/Filled over 60 roles in 6 month period for a variety of departments including Marketing, Customer Service and Technology.
- Managed 1099 process in partnership with the Legal team.
- Processed compensation analysis for all new position requests.
- Assisted with Benefits training and general questions.
- Provided assistance as needed for Payroll processing using ExponentHR.
- Performed other generalist duties as needed.
at this job
Employee (resource) Manager and HR Representative
Primary point of contact and HR liaison for 45+ consultants in CO, GA, MN, HI, and NY, helping to ensure a positive business relationship between the employee in the field, the client company and its managers, and Quantix.
- Benefits of regular "on-site" visits to employees and client managers included: risk mitigation, troubleshooting/action planning, referrals for new business, increased number of job requisitions for recruiters, retention of employees and customers, and extensions on existing contracts with our client companies.
- Duties include: Handling new employee paperwork, benefits coordination, orientation, ongoing communication and documentation for internal and external employees and managers, and performing regular HR type visits to workers and managers in the field.
- Clients included: Catholic Health Initiatives, National Renewable Energy Lab, Comcast, Wellstar Healthcare, Dignity Health, Encana, and Children's Hospital.
- Reported to Director of HR/ Operations, and VP of Client Services.
- Achieved 100% of quarterly bonus for twelve consecutive quarters.
- Received the first "Employee of the Month" award at Quantix, March of 2014.
at this job
Perform a broad range of HR functions, including new hire orientation; performance management; workplace investigations; develop and facilitate works for various topics including HR policies/procedures, organizational development, and/or team building.
- Administered company's first HRMS system that provided a single-source, employee-information database used extensively by HR department.
- Processed all new hire, benefits, leave, termination, and payroll paperwork ensuring 100% compliance with various laws and regulatory mandates and serving as primary contact person answering management/staff questions.
- Co-authored sections of company's policies and procedures manual outlining payroll, references, background checks, meals, break, vacation benefits, company regulations, and performance expectations for exempt and nonexempt employees.
- Successfully filled 3 clerical and 100+ collector positions with high quality candidates. Sourced applicants, interviewed/evaluated candidates and provided hiring support to managers.
- Revamped and created automated tools in excel timesheet used by managers to report their staff's total worked hours in an accuracy and timely manner.
- Researched, developed curriculum for, and conducted HR training covering current federal/state employment laws, payroll regulations, and FLSA/ADA policies.
- Cut employee-transfer processing time in half by developing tool that streamline and organized HR paperwork. Additionally, led major overhaul of HR filing system that improved record organization and restored full legal compliance.
- Successfully resolved 2 sexual harassment cases through careful and thorough investigations.
at this job
Responsible for overall HR support for 110 employees, including Executives, Management, Staff and entry level
- Processed new hires, background, reference checks and pre-employment drug screens
- Managed and facilitated New Hire Orientation
- Processed and reviewed disciplinary actions, unemployment and workers compensation claims
- Managed and oversaw the Performance Management processing including compliance/completion of the Employee Evaluation process
- Served as the Benefits liaison which included going over the benefit options with employees and processing their benefit selections
- Managed the FMLA process including, due dates on their forms, reviewing doctors paperwork, and eligibility of time while out on leave
- Recruited, screened and interviewed for both Staff and Faculty positions
- Trained and monitored managers for compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Provided training on resume writing, interviewing techniques, and overall hiring process.
at this job
Administrative Assistant/hr Representative/receptionist
Managed Receptionist area, greeted visitors, and directed them to appropriate office staff.
- Sorted and distributed mail to all staff within the office and warehouse supervisors.
- Coordinated and processed all FedEx/UPS/Priority Mail.
- Managed and processed Invoices for Sales, Purchasing and Accounting Depts.
- Managed and maintained inventory of Office Supplies.
- Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Managed daily office operations and maintenance of office equipment.
- Handled all Workers Compensation claims, and facilitated communication with designated ER/Clinic.
- Prepared all New Hire paperwork and conducted New Hire Orientations.
at this job
For a small staff of 30, organized the implementation of policies, procedures, and programs and assisted and advised company manager on HR related issues; responsible for the development of internal policies and procedures
- Partnered with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws and provided guidance on HR / employment issues
- Conducted staff planning meetings to identify department / company needs and assist with generation job descriptions
- Assisted with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with long-term goals and the overall strategy of the company
- Policy Development: Development of employee handbooks and manuals
- Trained management on how to process Unemployment claims & Employment verifications
- Managed the recruitment process for employees using recruiting and legal hiring practices; provided an up-to-date tracking system of applicants through this process
- Development and induction of the U.S. Operations Graduate Mentor Program
- Recommend employee relation practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation
- Educated business manager on the progressive discipline procedure and counseled managers during the process
at this job
HR Representative- Contract
I supported the Benefits Supervisor with separation notices, ordering office supplies, covering front desk, open enrollment, auditing new hire folders, and filing benefit paperwork.
- Played a key role in ensuring that all new hires paperwork was accurate and complete during pre-screening process for auditing purposes, while presenting a high level of customer service to employees
- Coordinated pre-employment hiring process including recruitment, background checks, scheduling interviews, drugs screens, and employment physicals.
- Scheduled interviews, monitored applicants in Taleo and entered and verified nurses' license in Lawson, and conducted reference checks for candidates.
- Assisted VP of HR in records management, preparing open enrollment notification letters, and workers compensation claims for our legal team. Prepared and mailed separation notices to termed employees
- Conducted internal HR audits on a regular basis to ensure accuracy of data and prepared new hire folders
- Received and processed employment verifications via phone and fax
- Responsible for answering HR questions for employees and directing calls to correct departments
at this job