Headhunter Support Specialist Intern
- Worked with several privately-held and Fortune 500 companies to find top talent for their organizations.
- Sourced candidates across various networking platforms (Linked In Recruiter, Monster.com, Indeed/Simply Hired & internal ATS database) by conducting thorough research and analysis of potential candidate profiles.
- Recruited and vetted candidates before presenting them to the client and prepared candidates for interviews.
- Successfully placed four, highly-skilled, technical candidates for Movement throughout the United States.
at this job
Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for multiple business units to meet strategic staffing goals across all levels.
- Develop and maintain a network of candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, Internet, career sites, internal referrals, advertising, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs and to generate a pipeline of talent to meet current and future opportunities.
- Review and screen candidates' résumés and credentials of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to the requirements established by the client.
- Prepare candidates for client interviews by providing complete and accurate information about the company and their culture, review responsibilities of the potential job, business strategy, relevant function/department, and specific position.
- Work closely with account managers and recruitment team to ensure realization of goals.
- Attract potential candidates by composing and posting job advertisements on job aggregate websites
- Partnered with hiring managers and interviewed teams to ensure job requirements and expectations were clearly defined and understood to ensure candidates were assessed with the correct criteria.
- Experienced in mapping and sourcing resumes from internal and external systems.
- Managed the process of applicant follow-up which included interview results, client correspondence, and full salary and benefit negotiations.
at this job
Provided effective and quick staffing solutions by recruiting candidates based on client's specific specifications.
- Full-cycle recruiting from initial contact to offer signatures for non-technical and technical positions.
- Partnered with hiring managers to strategize on best recruitment practices to attract top talent.
- Contingency recruiting for 8-12 tech companies at any given time (20-40 open positions monthly)
- Hands on Recruitment through LinkedIn Recruiter, Internet Job Boards, Connectifier, Employee Referrals, Applicants, Boolean Searches and COLD CALLS.
- Responsible for business development of new clients through relationship management, referrals, and cold calling.
- Responsible for negotiating salary/benefits for candidates.
- Daily computer skills include Outlook, CRM, Maxhire, Excel, Microsoft Word.
at this job
- Recruit and provide Headhunter Services for companies and Job Seekers
- Organize/Host Job and Career Events
- Update, post, provide web design for business websites and blogs
- Network with Columbus, GA Department of Labor, Fort Benning Army Community Services/Military Spouse Employment Partnership, veteran groups/organizations, local colleges, businesses and others as a support resource for employment services
- Recruit employers as clients/organizations to form partnerships; Attend job events to network and market business.
- Provide career services to job seekers (i.e. resume writing, career management services)
- Write content for blogs, articles, websites, and fictional novels (Content and Copy Writing)
at this job