Room Attendant Cover Letter
Room Attendants work in the hospitality industry and are in charge for cleaning hotel rooms and keeping them inviting for guests. Usual duties of a Room Attendant include changing bed linen, cleaning bathrooms, dusting furniture, vacuuming floors, replenishing guest supply stocks, and replacing items in the mini-bar. Depending on the size of the hotel, these employees report to the hotel owner, to a floor housekeeper, or to a housekeeping manager.
Based on our collection of cover letter samples for Room Attendant, required skills include:
- Physical fitness
- Stamina and resilience
- Attention to details
- Reliability and integrity
- Being able to work independently or as part of a team
- A polite manner with guests and customer service skills
- Confidentiality and respect for guests ‘privacy
- Being able to work in shifts
Below is displayed an example cover letter highlighting comparable qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Room Attendant Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. Farmer:
When I learned of Horizon Inn’s need for a Room Attendant to join its cleaning team, I hurried to submit the enclosed resume. As a self-motivated and excellence-driven professional with strong experience performing a variety of cleaning, tidying, and general housekeeping services in hotel environments, I am prepared to outperform your expectations for this role.
From cleaning and servicing guest rooms to replenishing supplies as necessary, I excel at handling comprehensive room tasks to ensure unfailingly outstanding guest experiences. With the ability to thrive in both independent and team-oriented environments, I am adept at providing top-notch service and maximum satisfaction. My excellent time-management skills—as well as my proven ability to move expediently and efficiently to complete jobs within or ahead of schedule—prepares me to make a significant impact on your establishment in this position.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Performing a variety of room servicing responsibilities—including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpets, and restocking items—in consecutive positions with various hotels in the San Antonio metropolitan area.
- Selected to serve as a personal room attendant for numerous VIPs and celebrity guests during their stays in recognition of my commitment to the highest levels of service and excellence.
- Excelling within physically demanding atmospheres while ensuring accurate completion of necessary tasks.
- Promoting a fervent commitment to ensure the best possible experience for hotel guests.
With my record of providing exceptional room service, combined with my inherent interpersonal and organizational skills, I am ready to excel and make an immediate contribution to your team at Horizon Inn. I look forward to discussing this opening, and my qualifications, with you in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Hannah C. Smith