Customer Service Professional Cover Letter
Customer Service Professionals provide courteous and direct assistance to customers in the areas of sales, troubleshooting, billing, order tracking, and issue resolution. Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills are a requirement in this role, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and personably with diverse, and often challenging, personalities.
Successful cover letters for Customer Service Professionals reflect skills and qualifications similar to the following:
- Product and service information
- Issue and complaint resolution
- Product sales/upselling
- Billing/invoicing/order tracking
- Customer records maintenance
- Quality control/assurance
A sample cover letter follows, reflecting comparable experience and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Customer Service Professional Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Cates:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Customer Service Professional position you have available. As a highly skilled and successful customer service specialist with a background in ensuring outstanding customer experiences, I possess a range of knowledge and experience that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
Through my 9+ years of experience, I have become adept at performing a wide variety of responsibilities to enhance corporate performance while demonstrating a steadfast commitment to maximizing customer service and satisfaction. My background includes successfully enhancing customer response strategies, advising customers on product selection, resolving inquiries and complaints, and optimizing general customer service functionality to maximize loyalty and growth. Furthermore, my outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are certain to render me an immediate asset to your customer service team.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Excelling as a Customer Service Specialist with JPI Systems, answering customer calls, resolving customers’ technical issues, upselling products, and handling billing/order processing concerns.
- Recommending and helping to implement a new customer records management system to streamline document maintenance and greatly improve efficiency.
- Consistently earning recognition from management, peers, and customers for outstanding achievements in customer service and commitment to top-flight quality.
- Researching customer complaints and thoroughly following up to ensure fully satisfactory resolution.
My proven dedication to optimizing customer service success, along with my exceptional problem-solving and team collaboration talents, will contribute immensely to the success of your team at Duke International. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Raymond L. Weimer