Web Designer Cover Letter
Web Designers are primarily responsible for creating webpages for companies or individuals. They must possess the technical know-how to convert material, such as images and written content, into proper format. They should have full knowledge of various graphic design software and programming codes and languages. Web Designers need to take a creative approach to webpage development and keep in mind their clients’ business and target audiences.
Web Designer sample cover letters typically indicate the following skills:
- Use of web development tools and software
- Programming and coding expertise
- Time management
- *Effective verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving abilities
Below you will find a Web Designer sample cover letter highlighting required skills and abilities needed for this position.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Web Designer Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Garcia:
I am responding to your recent ad for a Web Designer. I feel that my educational and professional background in website and software development will prove beneficial to this position and enhance the Internet presence of your company.
With over ten years experience in website content development and design for various small and mid-sized companies throughout the Raleigh-Durham area, I feel confident that my abilities would prove an asset to your organization. I have collaborated with marketing and production managers and company executives to create user-friendly content and target specific audiences to increase website traffic and promote company brands.
Highlights that I feel reflect my qualifications include:
- Designed a user-friendly webpage for Glow Worm Inc. that increased visitors to the site by more than 1,200 per month
- Assumed project manager role for the design and implementation of a website for Dry Goods Flux
- Oversaw the design of a website for Main Swoggle Systems with a team of five developers
- Completed many website design projects under budget and within required deadlines
- Obtained a Bachelor of Science in Web Design and Development from BYU-Idaho
I will bring my leadership and organizational skills and technological expertise to your web design projects to ensure timely completion and implementation to increase brand awareness and promote your company’s products. I look forward to speaking with you in more detail about my experience and qualifications.
Thank you for your consideration.
Adrian R. Pullman