Using OPAC, Millennium ILS, PASCAL Delivers, and Interlibrary Loan, assisted a diverse patron population with their library search needs, successfully obtaining appropriate research materials, to include eBooks and peer reviewed articles via EBSCOhost and Ebrary platforms.
- Performed multiple duties required with Circulation Desk functions, including collecting fines, creating and updating patron records, properly managing book and materials returns and check-outs, directing non-Circulation Desk issues to proper Librarian or University Staff for resolution.
- Processed in-coming Government documents for Government depository collection, to include receiving shipment inventory confirmation, proper call number labeling, and shelving.
- Managed periodicals subscriptions through EBSCOnet, and periodicals check-in via Millennium.
- Performed ongoing General Collection Assistance, including shelving, processing new books, processing re-binding, processing in-coming and out-going shipments for cataloging via USC Columbia Thomas Cooper Library.
- Oversaw general office management, maintaining supply inventory, Innovative Courier shipments, daily mail, recycling, printer toner and paper.
- Supervised student work-study assistants and interns, and contributed to their training.
- Provided proper security of patrons and properties.