Responsible for comprehensive Gallery management and operations inclusive of Sales, Advertising, Merchandising, Customer Service, Quality Control, Artist Relations, and Vendor Relations
- Analyzed sales to define sales strategy and execute against goals
- Successfully increased sales revenues 12 consecutive years as Gallery Director
- Developed consumer and commercial client base utilizing excellent customer service skills
- Defined and executed the marketing strategy inclusive of advertising, special events, newsletters, and utilizing all social media outlets (Facebook, Linkedin)
- Successfully established professional client base of designers, artists, and photographers, including all bids and contract productions and negotiations.
- Produced quarterly art shows, monthly artist open houses, and client appreciation parties.
- Executed end to end product quality control inclusive of design, research, and fitting of all art work to final client delivery
- Stayed abreast of current marketing trends, décor styles, framing education, art and art education.
- Responsible for identifying lucrative business opportunities and promotion of the Gallery
- All merchandising within the gallery-hanging and changing art work, corner samples, signage