Managed daily operations of Technical and Business Library to optimize engineering productivity in 5 states supporting over 500 employees. Conducted Research, obtained documents, maintained library software system, negotiated vendor contracts, measured library usage and customer satisfaction, ordered relevant technical books, updated Library website, directed Library staff member, and controlled library budget.
- Negotiated, purchased and implemented a new Integrated Library Software System which was transparent to library customers and improved efficiency by 30%.
- Obtained documents for the engineers supporting their patent submissions which after granted created millions of dollars in royalties for the company.
- Researched and obtained over 600 documents for the World Health Organization project which had a high impact to the company by significantly reducing research time.
- Organized, planned and moved the library three times within 15 years, with minimal down time to customers.
- Grew library users 25% by marketing the library to other company locations and achieved 100% customer satisfaction as measured by quarterly surveys.
- Maintained and tracked usage of library web page accurately and efficiently.