Reporting to Governing Board, managed staff of five, budgets and all aspects of unique library archive sponsored by the American Bar Association and dedicated to preserving history of legal aid and criminal defender services. Managed archives of Office of Economic Opportunity, Legal Services Corporation, National Legal Aid and Defender Association.
- Acquired archives and manuscript collections relating to the history of legal assistance to the poor and equal access to justice; doubled library size enhancing comprehensiveness and research value.
- Successfully organized and led fund raising campaigns and grant writing activities, securing funding from American Bar Association and other major law firms.
- Regularly interfaced with American Bar Association, National Legal Aid and Defender Association, and the American Association of Law Libraries on membership campaigns, fundraising, and special events.
- Designed historical exhibits as well as traveling exhibits including one commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Legal Services Corporation at the American Bar Association annual conference, improving library awareness, membership and funding.
- Edited, contributed articles, and distributed bi-annual newsletter, Equal Justice Update, with circulation to over 3,000 members and organizations.
- Successfully managed program to document oral history of major contributors to the history of Equal Justice including Hillary Clinton and Sargent Shriver.
- Planned, organized and managed day-long conference on "Equal Justice in America" for Washington College of Law students including a prestigious panel of legal scholars and practitioners including keynote speaker Sergeant Shriver.