Operations Sergeant/first Sergeant/assistant Curator
Served as Operation Sergeant for a Forward deployed Infantry Brigade. In charge of organizing, tasking, and coordinating support missions within the Brigade. Managed the Brigade and Battalion Operation Centers.
- Advised Brigade and Battalion Operation Officers on current and future employment of support assets; maintained the current status of support units.
- Organized and supervised the daily operations of the Tactical Operations Center (TOC).
- Planned, organized and executed the Reverse Soldier Readiness Processing (SRP) for 2,500 Soldiers returning from combat in Operation Enduring Freedom. Ensured Soldiers and their families were reintegrated back together into Garrison life
- Served as First Sergeant for the Brigade Support Battalion (BSB). Empowered for the Health and Welfare of 300 Soldiers. Provided the necessary training and guidance for Soldiers to survive in combat
- Certified all Soldiers were qualified on their assigned weapons, and assured all Soldiers were physically fit to pass the Army Physical Fitness Test (AFPT).
- Acted as Assistant Curator for the General George S. Patton Museum. Ascertained all details and necessary personnel were coordinated in timely manner for grand Re-Opening of the Museum.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Operation Sergeant for the One Stop In and Out Processing Center for the United States Army Garrison, Ft. Knox, KY. In trusted with the responsibility of verifying and ensuring at least 1500 Soldiers are efficiently inprocessed and outprocessed on a daily basis.