Registrar Clerk and Test Proctor
Responsible for assisting registrar in maintaining all academic student records including hard copy and computerized filing systems. Scanning documents to DocuWare and Broadleaf. Extensive contact in person and over the telephone with students, faculty, and administrative staff.
- Involved in scheduling and inputting into CampusVue the CORE classes for new and existing student for monthly term starts. Also processed and resolved month-end and exception reports.
- Identified and provided on a daily basis the needs of the students by providing transcripts, monthly attendance reports, education verification, Cal Grant grade verifications, and declarations according to their county and state benefit needs while attending school.
- Took a consultative approach towards guiding students to the right department heads who had concerns and issues regarding their school status.
- Provided support to graduation services for students that needed diplomas and transcripts for job placement immediately after graduation.
- Assisted Financial Aid department by running specific reports for satisfactory academic progress and packaging policies according to U.S. Department of Education.
- Order and retrieve files monthly from off-site storage facility to pull records.
- Awarded Associate of the Quarter for April 2014 for contributing and portraying positivity to the organization.