Supervised, scheduled, trained, directed safety meetings, forecasted, and directed daily operations of a fifteen man maintenance crew, ability to lead and control golf course personnel in absence of superintendent.
- Assisted with planning, supervising and maintenance of greens, tees, fairways and rough.
- Estimating and purchasing for clubhouse beds and landscape areas.
- Led a select crew in bunker renovation, completely removing old sand, added new drainage, restored faces to original surface and added correct amount of sand back into the bunker.
- Use of Site Pro irrigation control, worked on ongoing problems of a Toro irrigation system, replaced face plates, traced, spliced, ran new wires and replaced irrigation heads.
- Closely observed water output to reduce unnecessary usage, eliminated heads, adjusted percentages, and compared actual water usage to total output from irrigation computer.
- Management of offsite wells for appropriate course reservoir level, maintained accurate water usage records.
- Applied and calibrated fertilizer and pesticide applications for greens, tees, fairways, rough and maintained accurate records for all fertilizer and pesticide use.