[company name] Business Solutions is an organization that provides business and operational services to healthcare providers. Each shared service center is responsible to work account receivables, maintain medical records, provide exceptional customer care, and other services. As the Education Director I have the task to assist all levels of management with meeting productivity and company goals by identifying and implementing training needs. This includes process improvement, compliance with policies and procedures, curriculum development, and physician training.
- Implement EMR to facilities, which includes presenting product and effects on processes, scheduling and participating in physician training, monitoring timeline and reporting statistics of completion.
- Develop and drive strategies to ensure training, development, and talent programs are aligned to support business objectives and priorities. Examples: Performance Management, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Leading a Virtual Team.
- Oversee employee and customer education on policies and procedures to support systems/changes and regulatory requirements. Acting chairman of policy and procedure review committee (PPRC).
- Provide training and communication on updates regarding new healthcare legislation, complexities of existing regulatory requirements, and other compliance issues.
- Ensure training requirements are effectively addressed through various resources and such resources are routinely updated to incorporate customer feedback (e.g., frequently asked questions from the Help Line and Support Services).