Clinical Systems Learning and Education Consultant
Collaborates with management and clinicians in designing, training, implementing, upgrades and maintaining clinical applications (eClinicalWorks, Allscripts 6.1, Optum 8.5, Cerner, Meditech, and NextGen EPM/EHR).
- Develop standardized training materials, CBT's and training plans that facilitate efficient and effective physician and staff workflows and other operational functionality.
- Provided training and support to users ensuring that Physicians are able to complete clinical documentation and charting for New York Hospital Queens & 8 Ambulatory Clinics.
- Assess workflow and related processes/requirements and facilitates system enhancement/modifications. Develop & manage project timelines and deliverables while effectively communicating project status to ensure successful implementations of IT solutions.
- Initiate and modify new clinical content into the electronic health records for use in the hospital and outpatient settings. Assist in the evaluation and implementation of clinical IT projects, systems and initiatives at practice and hospital levels.
- Educate staff on Meaningful Use to ensure compliance with all Core and Menu Set Objectives.