Assistant Vice Principal, Quality Control/special Loans- Servicing
Responsible for oversight of quality control functions related to the successful transfer of investor assets onto Specialized Loan Servicings' servicing platform, as well as the on-going servicing of special loan products (ARMs, HELOCs, Interest Only, Balloon, SCRA).
- Contributes to the achievement of company objectives by directing and motivating staff in several Asset Conversion departments, as well as ensuring cohesive interaction between all other SLS departments.
- Manage and develop Quality Control/Special Loans teams, including recruitment, training, and on-going performance improvements.
- Provide leadership to staff that allows for flexibility within the team, cultivates team member professional development, and provides motivation to achieve goals.
- Oversight of the Quality Control process - ensure quality and timely loan reviews and on-going audits certain elements of servicing portfolio.
- Oversight of the Special Loans functions - ensure accurate rate and/or payment analysis for ARM and HELOC portfolio, including regulatory compliance with change notifications; balloon loan monitoring, and IO conversions. Ensure accurate HELOC billings
- Establish and monitor KPIs and other metrics; ensure procedural and process flow documentation is developed and maintained.