Team teaches with teacher to implement plans for small groups dedicated to writing, reading, math, and drawing for 19 Kindergarten students
- Assess the progress of each student and tailor lesson plans accordingly to fulfill the educational needs of each student.
- Work closely with students that require individual attention to successfully complete assigned work
- Responsible for the creation and lesson planning of culturally relevant and anti-bias learning materials; also serve on the School wide "Culture Team" to ensure that all students and teachers experience and maintain a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Reading Specialist for students required to use listening and dictation to enhance reading levels.
- Lead physical movement time, singing, dancing, and rhythmic play.
- Implements instructional groupings of students (small group and cooperative learning).
- Team teaches with specialized teachers (Physical Education, Library, Art, Dance, and the School Counselor).
- Serve as one of the directors for the school arts program including the School Play and the School Choir.