Global Technical Support Engineer
Manage, designed, and implemented hospital network consisting of (VMware VSphere, Vcenter), Citrix Xenapp 5.0 (Citrix Web Interface, Licensing, PNAgent), .Net, Windows 2008, UPS Network Management, and MD3200 (configuration and setup) for Spacelabs Visitors Information Center.
- Implemented future enhancements of application software and operating systems.
- Installed and supported 3 SQL databases and guided establishments of connection of monitors to PNAgent published applications to provide constant monitoring over website and ability to demonstrate company products globally with little effort.
- Wrote all training and documentation material for users of various types as well as trained technical support staff on use of system.
- Established training and demonstration system that has become standard throughout the company.
- Facilitate communication with and educate customers regarding various systems, specifically SQL, HL7 applications and monitors, and related software and hardware.
- Liaison to internal and external customers regarding systems issues and usage.