Client Advisor Resume Examples - Page 5
Client Advisors provide information and help to customers. Essential duties of a Client Advisor are promoting the company, suggesting products and services, answering to client inquiries, referring customers to someone senior should they need it, and reporting to supervisors. Based on our collection of resume samples in the field, essential job requirements are customer service, a friendly and approachable manner, product knowledge, reporting, and teamwork. Employers choose resumes displaying at least a high school diploma and customer service training.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Client Advisor/recruiter/professional Matchmaker
- Communicate with Clients via phone, email, and text regarding new matches.
- Obtain availability for scheduling dates, and discuss impressions and feedback with each Client after every date.
- Execute all "in person meet and greets" with each Client.
- Coordinate all date details which include restaurant reservations, logging each date in to our Client Information Portal, emailing all date details to each Client.
- Recruit and Interview potential matches for Elite Clients.
- Assist in training new Client Advisors.
- Provide date coaching to Clients who need help bringing their best to a date.
- Create Client Profiles and conduct Client welcome calls after each Client joins IJL.
- Work with Matchmakers in selecting new matches for each Client.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!