Global Client Manager, Global Business Travel
Manage a portfolio of multinational clients by driving revenue/transaction growth and developing innovative value-add solutions for the clients. Develop pricing strategies, ongoing P&L management, and business negotiations on rebids for strategic accounts. Provide guidance to customers in the assessment of goals and strategies in order to optimize performance across their program (policy consultation, external market analysis, case study assessments, technology road mapping, optimizing online solutions, and event content development). Conduct C-Level executive reviews on a quarterly/annual basis, execute strategic annual business plans focusing on identifying opportunities, create value and drive savings, and optimize performance through process and data analysis.
- Successfully won global RFP bids for clients totaling 7 years and $300 million in transaction revenue over the term of the contracts
- Successfully sold and implemented travel management programs in 12 global markets for clients
- Total revenue from all accounts in portfolio exceeds $60 million annually.
- Increased total revenue an average of 12% annually during tenure
- Increased total transaction activity an average of 7% annually during tenure
- Consistently exceeded annual sales goals during tenure