iOS Developer Cover Letter
iOS Developers create applications for Apple devices, such as the iPhone and iPad. Their work activities are similar to general Mobile App Developers, except iOS Develops focus strictly on developing apps for Apple’s iOS operating system. Some typical daily tasks for iOS Developers include developing the UI of apps using Xcode and Objective C programming language, testing app features and addressing bugs, crafting new features and patches based on user feedback, collaborating with other departments and conveying app features and updates to non-technical stakeholders.
Our database of iOS resumes show the following skills and qualifications as highly important.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Expertise in Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Proficiency in core iOS Frameworks
- At least one app published on the App Store
- Experience with APIs and third-party libraries
- Analytical skills
- Complex problem solving skills
- Logic and reasoning
- Strong attention to detail
Below is a sample iOS Developer cover letter that highlights some of these qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive iOS Developer Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.