SAP ABAP Programmer
Participated in the design and development of several assignments under SD and MM modules using SAP ABAP. This involved working closely with the functional consultants to understand the functional specifications, incorporate changes from testing cycles and documenting the programs.
- No Sales report - Created a new custom ABAP report to identify customers within the previous 12 months with a credit limit. All these parameters were user controlled from the selection screen.
- Created a new custom screen to accept either SKU or PUC and display the information about the related Material. The new screen was able to accept either SKU OR UPC and would convert it to the Martial number. Thereafter it will retrieve and display general Material Data like Material Number, Created date, Maintenance status, Material Type, Material Group etc.
- Created a custom ABAP program that will allow a user to consolidate materials with the material number into fewer bins. It allowed the user to display all the bins that a material occupies. Thereafter from within the screen it could create a transfer order to do a bin to bin move similar to T-code LT01
- Created a custom ABAP report to accept a range of documents an input and print the required details of the billing document in a header/detail format.
- Used SAP SMARTFORM to create a customized output for the Billing documents for Puerto Rico. The program would accept information like Customer number, Company code and Sales organization and display the invoice in a specified format and font as per the business requirement.