Java Technical Lead for Development
Java Technical Lead for Development multiple cutting edge solutions on multiple environments across the enterprise. From Unix to OS/390, Windows, WebSphere to Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS), C++ to Java, MFC to J2SE / STRUTS, CICS to EJB. Communication of project vision, team based planning, establishing development processes and standards. Development of a multi-year solutions focusing on implementation of massive corporate IT solutions for work force capacity management, Point of Sale Systems, Data Warehousing Systems and Geographic Information Systems. Financial and Strategic Planning, monthly ledger accruals, reporting, and forecasting, 2000 budgetary and strategic planning.
- Java Web Services application development Web enabling multiple mainframe based systems.
- WebSphere based solutions integrating into OS/390 systems via MQ-Series and LU 6.2 to CICS.
- Technical management responsible for mobilizing multidisciplinary teams working collaboratively.
- Project planning, architecture, requirements inspections, technical design.
- Software Architecture using object-oriented analysis and design techniques in UML.
- GIS (Geographic Information System) / GPS development and deployment automate the assignment and dispatching of service technicians, both next day and same day (real time) service requests.
- Development with C++ tight integration to ESRI's Arc/Info GIS. Implementation of Dykstra's shortest path algorithm to optimally route Sears's service technicians across the United States.