Role - Data/sql/etl Tester
Responsible for analyzing various data sources such as flat files, ASCII Data, EBCDIC Data, Relational Data (Oracle, DB2 UDB, MS SQL Server) from various heterogeneous data sources.
- Delivered file in various file formatting system (ex. Excel file, Tab delimited text, Coma separated text, Pipe delimited text etc.)
- Developed inline view queries and complex SQL queries and improved the query performance for the same.
- Did extensive work with ETL testing including Data Completeness, Data Transformation & Data Quality for various data feeds coming from source.
- Executed campaign based on customer requirements
- Followed company code standardization rule
- Developed several VBA macros.
- Identify issues, information and behaviors during the adoption of a proprietary information management system.
- Accelerate the rate of adoption of the system, improve the quality of the data being input and generated, and promote accountability amongst the staff and users.
- Develop code necessary to introduce additional reports, reverse engineer data models to the business meaning, and instruct users on the account management and implementation process advantages derived from the system.
- Identify and document deficiencies in the proprietary information management system during initial implementation.