Oracle Developer Cover Letter
Oracle developers create and configure applications using Oracle technologies. Typical work activities performed by an Oracle developer include leading development projects, updating databases, consulting with clients, providing technical support, and preparing reports for management.
Those interested in an Oracle developer position should showcase many of the following skills and expertise in their cover letters:
- Oracle technologies expertise
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
Below you will find a sample Oracle developer cover letter. It demonstrates how these skills and qualifications can be highlighted when applying for a job.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Mr. Cunningham:
I am sending my resume in response to your recent post for an Oracle developer to join your software development team at CodeSource. I feel that I possess the professional and educational background required to successfully meet and exceed the demands and expectations of this position.
For over five years, I have been developing my coding and testing skills in a few professional environments and have created and implemented efficient Oracle applications and programs in various industries. I am proficient in multiple coding languages, including Java, C#, C++, Python, and SQL.
I offer the following highlights to display my achievements and reinforce my abilities:
- Developed and managed multiple full life cycle projects, serving as the technical point of contact for the entire project
- Successfully led the development of a terminal manager system, playing a crucial role during application architecture and system design
- Developed, reviewed, and recommended systems and procedures for developing applications using computer-aided software engineering (CASE)
- Developed a number of forms and reports using Developer/2000
- Installed, upgraded, and configured SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, and 2012 for production and test database environments
- Created SQL Server tasks, wrote scripts for heath checks and backups, and installed and supported transactional replication
- Reviewed third-party code for performance issues using SQL
- Planned, tested, and implemented data migration from a MS Access database to a SQL server, and optimized application access
With my extensive Oracle experience and my passion for producing high-quality work to meet all demands, I am confident I would be a great asset to your organization. I look forward to speaking with you more about my qualifications. Thank you for your consideration.
Charlene M. Bratton