Selected to act as branch auditor for FDA compliance, which resulted in turning a failing FDA compliance rating (meaing the loss of electronic filing privileges with FDA for the entire company) to a passing rating, enabling us to retain our electronic filing privileges.
- Developed and Instituted an FDA audit program in order to ensure compliance, in response to the implementation by FDA of their new import program, PREDICT.
- Recognized the need for, and lead a task force designed to assess and improve the profitability of low volume and low margin clients, which resulted in increased branch revenue.
- Proven ability to meet the needs of demanding clients, having been selected to service at least 2 of the top ten and 5 of the top 50 clients for the company.
- Attracted and serviced clients whose imports require extensive knowledge of customs and other government agency requirements.
- Gave expert advice, soliciting the assistance of a customs attorney and meeting with the DOC to determine whether or not a client's product was subject to anti-dumping. This resulted in saving the company from bankruptcy and ultimately retaining the client.
- As a guest of a client, traveled to China to meet with their buying agents to address supply chain issues.