Territory Manager/ District Wholesale Manager
I started with [company name], a Fortune 500 plumbing supply and HVAC company, as a Retail Territory Manager. I managed and maintained business relationships with large retail chains; Home Depot & Lowes. Forecasted and developed a marketing strategy & sales plan. I was promoted to District Wholesale Sales Manager in February of 2001. I managed 100 large, wholesale, distribution accounts. I was responsible for a three state $6 Mil.region. I worked to develop a profitable territory by calling on custom builders, contractors, developers, and Architects & Engineers on a daily basis. I was also responsible for managing existing wholesale distribution. I trained all showroom personnel on all [company name] products and programs.
- Increased territory sales over $3,000,000 in a five-year period
- Earned first place during the winter and spring sales promotions.
- Achieved quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Increased margin percentage through mix of products sold.
- Recognized as Outstanding sales person in the Pittsburgh region 2001