Regional Sales Manager
Responsible for effectively managing Dole's Western region including California, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Montana and Hawaii.
- Grew market to become the largest in the country in dollar and case sales.
- Accountabilities included managing a $35 million territory, hiring and training brokers on product line and how to effectively "value add" sell the brand.
- Managed broker "Key Business Initiatives", training on tactics to drive focus products and deliver overall new sales growth to contribute to the annual sales plan.
- Delivered sales plan the last four years by expanding distribution and SKU slots.
- Achieved growth from 8-18% every year during tenure.
- Responsible for following national accounts including Red Lion Hotels, Four Seasons Hotel Group, Straw Hat Restaurants, Kindercare, and DLA (US military troop support).
- Developed direct customers including Smart and Final, and Restaurant Depot/Jetro.