Focused on photography, audio, and footage licensing sales for North America via corporate sales and negotiation with Fortune 500 companies, top tier 4A Advertising agencies, publishers, and retail companies. An action-oriented leader who acts as a strategist and relationship builder, working with current and potential customers to assess their business needs, market conditions, and industry trends to provide the right product/service offering. In addition, through a consultative selling approach, reached agreements with clients for a subscription, more of a "solution sell". Worked with clients through the entire sales process.
- Promoted to Sales Director in 2013. Reported directly to Senior Sales Director, VP of Sales, and CEO. Led sales, customer support, and marketing efforts.
- Managed a team of 12 professionals located throughout the US and Canada.
- Increased revenue by 18% between 2013 and 2014 from $4,963,000 to $6,050,100
- Proven time management skills, a high attention to detail and experienced in managing numerous projects simultaneously.
- Successfully opened two US office locations, hired/trained all new personnel, and established US customer service department.
- Acted as point person for all trade show events, organized holiday gift orders for clients, negotiated advertising contracts for North America, and responsible for promotional inventory and ordering.
- Strong knowledge in contract negotiation, licensing terms, project life cycles, and content acquisition.