Territory Sales Representative
Accountable for establishing and growing market share by providing uniform and facilities service solutions to corporate accounts. Develop and implement marketing plans in support of organizational objectives in the highly competitive Houston market. Emphasis on sales and management of a portfolio of clients, market development, account management and formulation of multi-level relationships.
- Recognized as a Top Seller as a G&K Services Top Performer, 2014.
- Ranked in the Top 5% of the Houston Sales Team.
- Conducted a strategic, intelligent, highly qualified marketing campaign to initiate leads and develop customer base including cold calling and phone appointment setting. Performed extensive prospecting to achieve 140% of quota each month.
- Closed significant new business in the Transportation, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Skilled Trade and Automotive industries.
- Submit proposals, conduct product demos and deliver presentations to key decision makers including C-level executives, purchasing agents, office managers, owners, facility managers and other stakeholders to further new business development initiatives.
- Increased and maintained an $85 average weekly rental rate.
- Recognized as a Top Achiever, FY15 Week 13 and Week 17.