New Car Sales Administrator
Managed all new car orders from submission and entry to confirmation and invoicing in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Responsible for accurately entering all sales orders in the QAD database system after determining car availability, lead time requirements and special pricing approvals. In addition to data entry, responsibilities also included invoicing, approvals for YCCF financial company and tracking of new car inventory using the QAD accounting system. Compiled monthly management reports and analyzed various sales reports including product production reports, wholesale/retail reports, market support/profitability reports and other ad hoc reporting as required. Provided direct support to all customers, partners and vendors throughout the entire sales process.
- Entered and confirmed specialized data for all dealers and distributors for 6 regional managers and 17 district managers nationwide. Credited and corrected any accounting discrepancies for partnering financial institutions that were required due to a change in a deal's market support or an adjustment to the lease agreement after fleet installation.
- Created manual invoices for customers as needed and provided YCCF leasing with a weekly report of financial transactions and serial numbers assigned for any lease shipped. Verified and processed invoices and/or accounts receivable adjustments from dealers, distributors or contractors for fleet unit set-up or any additional accrued expense.
- Registered the warranty for all direct fleet units and assisted dealers with individual registration of golf cars as purchased. Distribution of Manufacturer Statement of Origin and Warranty Cards.
- Procured pricing and quotes for all employee purchase requests, donation orders, accommodation sales and various deals for marketing ventures.
- Set up pricing when model years change as well as set up new credit terms bi-annually per the revised sales program.