Computer Sales Associate
Providing Nationwide customers, VA, MD and DC metropolitan area clients with total computing solutions, products, services and suport. Spearheading the entire sales cycle management process from the initial client consultation, need assessment, product demonstration, analysis, presentation to emphasizing saleable features and convincing clients of its benefit, price negotiation and final closing the sale.
- Instrumental in development of successful training and orientation program, which provides detailed operating procedures and processing instruction resulting in increase revenue and productivity.
- Provide system hardware configuration, software, and upgrade installation for clients. Performed system diagnostics to determine problem and provide remedial solution to problems.
- Initiation of several technical projects that imporved performance and business functionalities, which included remote desktop, VPN, remote log me in for better client support.
- Coordinate various staff and technical training development programs on new products.
- Institution of a new department network infrastructure that improved system efficiency and dependability. Upgraded department workstation and printers to 100Mps, which significantly improved desktop connectivity.
- Serves as the liaison between companies and peer organizations, communating various issues, troubleshooting and resolving problems.