Director of Special Events
- In house, out house catering for groups.
- Responsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
- Direct coordination of activities
- Coordinates details of events such as conferences, weddings, anniversary, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
at this job
Assistant to The Director of Special Events/server
- Consistently provide excellent customer service by going above and beyond for special requests for member and outside client events
- Managed private events
- Writing and submitting proposals for review by members and outside clients
- Design and implement special events for members and outside clients
- Preparing function sheet for front and back of the house staff
- Preparing, formatting, and printing menus for member and non-member events
- Provide training to new employees, ensuring they understand the computer systems, guest requests, fine dining rules, and table etiquette
- Maintain accuracy and proficiency when managing up to 10 tables per shift
at this job