Assistant Summer Conference Coordinator
A University service generating $1,000,000 in revenue and 10,000 summer guests provides an array of event management services both regionally and nationally. CAES staff coordinates housing, dining, parking, transportation, and an array of technological support.
- Oversaw and supervised front desk operations as well as linen ordering process and inventory
- Trained, supervised and conducted weekly one-on-one meetings with 10 conference assistants
- Served as liaison for off-campus receptions and events for summer conference clients
- Assisted with responding to emergencies, complaints, incidents, and problems for clients or guests
- Worked with the Summer Conference Coordinator to create summer policies and procedures to maximize efficiency, encourage accuracy, and ensure customer satisfaction