Customer Assistant Specialist
Conduct face to face meetings with customers in default or at high risk for delinquency to collect financial documents and evaluate their financial ability, intent, willingness, reason/risk for default, and apply the appropriate retention or liquidation solutions.
- Analyze mortgage documents, including Profit and Loss statements, HUD documents and tax information and synthesized data to determine optimal outcomes for borrowers
- Maintain strong communication and presentation skills with diverse groups and individuals
- Consistently review all documents for accuracy, assisting in problem resolution while researching issues.
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines achieving monthly goals with expected quality in accordance with policies and procedures
- Coordinate and facilitate loss mitigation efforts with associated departments, foreclosure counsel, default and real estate vendors
- Achieved numerous perfect 10 customer satisfaction scores
- Maintained caseload of 250 plus files