Call Center Team Lead
Providing first-level supervision, guidance, training, and evaluation input for a widely diverse staff of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). Respond to all elevated issues and inquiries to effectively service accounts, process claims, resolve issues, etc. in a professional and respectful manner. Guide Customer Service Representatives to provide 1-call solutions to ensure superior service and value. Provide coaching to Customer Service Representatives on developing effective communication techniques, courteousness, and empathy. Exercise professional judgment and ethics when dealing with difficult and /or complex customer interactions. Oversee accuracy of documentation and records.
- Trained over 400 new Customer Service Representatives to take calls, use our databases and timekeeping systems, etc.
- Monitored 85+ separate call queues
- Effectively handled over 300 escalated customer contacts
- Routinely prepared memos, scripts and daily reports
- Maintain contact and communication between call center and project management teams