District Operations Specialist
Assisted seasonal tax office associates with their hiring documents, schedules, and education requirements, aided in the interview process, monitored work schedules, conducted performance reviews, managed labor and payroll, assembled and organized budget and labor reports, planned and setup group meetings, and maintained district personnel files.
- Attained #1 District recognition by improving revenues 12%, obtaining a 25% product sales success rate and growing future appointment setting to 70%.
- Improved rehire rate to 85% by assuring proper education credits were attained by 250+ tax associates, keeping communication lines open during offseason via emails, voicemails and district newsletters.
- Achieved a 3:1 revenue to labor ratio, minimizing labor costs to stay within budget.
- Increased associate productivity 10% by expanding employee usage of appointment setting tools which included proper scheduling thereby reducing unnecessary overtime.
- Reduced office cash drawer overs / shorts to less than 1% improving financial goal attainment and employee confidence.
- Created labor reports that identified inefficient use of manpower and became the catalyst for streamlining tasks.
- Proactively identified areas of opportunity for office managers to increase new clients and total return growth, establishing plans and methods to attain these goals.
- Maintained personnel files - full compliance of all applicable laws and error free resulting in successful in house audits.
- Retained talent by hiring key employees, setting expectations and recognizing good performance.