Division Lean Continuous Improvement Manager
Manage and facilitate continuous improvement projects by defining and communicating scope, objectives and direction to team members, and management to ensure correct technology fit and appropriate strategies are implemented. Championed and lead corporate lean initiatives at the plant level by utilizing the company's strategic plan. Facilitate and train team members on the standards of lean principles, techniques, and methodologies: Value Stream Mapping, 5-S, TPM, KANBAN Pull Systems, Quick Changeover, Six Sigma Quality, Design for Lean, One-piece flow, Inventory reduction, and Visual management/Site tracking centers.
- Reduced cycle and throughput time by 40%.
- Increased productivity level by 35%
- 50% reduction in manufacturing floor space.
- Day's supply of inventory reduced from 240 days to 80 DSI.
- Implemented Quality programs throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Implemented a new rewards and recognition programs that raised morale and provided continuous feedback.